Hmmm? Me? A blogger? Whattt!! HAHAHA
Like for instance I like, loveeee having burgers now. Whereas I hated the very concept of burgers I think in 2021. This is crazy. What will I write here in this place? Why did I open this place? But it's kind of chic too to find and act someone like Carrie Bradshaw. Oh we hate her now btw!! :v I was never really fond of her character all the way but we now have legit reasons. Hate the ending of himym too even stronger than before. Right I got an idea. Why don't I write what I hate now instead of what I love here. Okay so now I hate interacting with dumb people. People in general. I hate eating a lot (Not to brag or something, I lost around 11 kgs now btw). So what more do we hate now?? Hmmm???Men. Literally absolute balanced hate for this demographic cause maximum of them are pretentious little minx. I don't want to write about them too tonight. Let's not spoil the blog. What else.

Comments
Post a Comment